16.3.07

Fetish couple


Fetish Couple. Not child? Wellcome!
Phrases from fresh X-tales
'll be honest, I chose a couple because I wanted to be on even footing with my husband. I wanted to see him with another woman if he was going to see me with another man. I also wanted to really blow his mind for the first time in our sexual relationship.

She was naked except for her red platform high heels. She fondled three or four of the guys and pretty soon she had one of the guys dick in her hand and was jerking him off. I just wanted to watch her in action right then, so I stayed towards the back of the group of guys who surrounded my wife.

We drove for about 10 minutes, the whole time with my right hand rubbing her bare thighs and her left hand stroking my cock.

With both hands working that vibrator in and out of my hot little cunt I was soon beside myself in ecstasy. That after noon I came in one loud and thunderous orgasm after another.

Fetish couple 2006-2007.

Amateurs
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians